Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Us Against the World


This is pretty much how I feel today. I'm thinking that Tuesdays are a good day to just sort of slow it down. Thoughts? Impressions?

Through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world. 

There is phenomenal power in music -- power to express our unspoken desires and concerns, power to speak to our souls, power to calm the chaos.

I just want to be there when the lightening strikes and the saints go marching in.

Tonight I know that it all has to begin again.

After a series of life chats with myself and others, I realize that it does indeed all have to begin again. This was not a redirection I anticipated. It has created greater chaos and confusing. These are fun times, I tell you...not really. I kind of hate it...and love it...Oh, sweet confusion!

Through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.

So whatever you do, don't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment