Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reading for Fun!

My parents should be grateful that I buy books instead of drugs. That's really all I have to say about that. I mean, there are worse things I could be spending my money on. 


Anyway, this is my summer fun reading list. I love all the books!

The Great Gatsby -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Perks of Being of Wallflower --Stephen Chbosky
The Gifts of Imperfection -- Brene Brown
Daring Greatly -- Brene Brown
Long Walk to Freedom -- Nelson Mandela
Conversations with Myself -- Nelson Mandela
I Thought it was Just Me (But It Isn't) -- Brene Brown
Teaching As Leadership -- Steven Farr (Teach For America)
Man's Search for Meaning --  Viktor Frankl
A Chance to Make History -- Wendy Kopp (Teach For America)
The Road Less Traveled -- M. Scott Peck
How Children Succeed -- Paul Tough
The Brothers Karamazov -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
The Audacity of Hope -- Barack Obama
The Little Prince -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery 
The God Who Weeps: How Mormonism Makes Sense of Life -- Terryl Givens
The Complete C.S. Lewis Signature Classics -- C.S. Lewis

Some of these books I have read before, some I'm already halfway through (or at least into), some of them may take more than the summer (see The Brothers Karamazov), and others I am reading for the first time. Might as well keep the imagination busy! Reading for pleasure is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment